Pages

Nov 14, 2010

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

The stereotypical male is one who has no issues with bathing once in two (or in some severe cases, three) days, wearing the same socks for a week, eating cold leftovers, sleeping on the floor/couch or just generally not giving a second thought to things that most others would consider important or do differently. I can't entirely disagree, because other than the bathing thing, I have done/still do most of those things!



Here's a campaign for Wrangler jeans from Argentina doing a fairly stereotypical, but effective, job of saying "these jeans are for men". But heck, it's my favourite brand of jeans and I liked the ads:








Advertising Agency: La Comunidad, Buenos Aires, Argentina Executive Creative Director: Joaquín Mollá Creative Directors: Norberto Vatrano, Ramiro Raposo, Fernando Sosa Art Director: Jean Zamprogno Copywriter: Fernando Pellizzaro Photographer: Cecilia Glick

No comments:

Post a Comment